LOOK HERE for recipes, quotes, music, books, environmental stewardship, faith, etc

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Eats


Truth be told, my newest addiction has become the Food Network. Favorite show #1 is Chopped. Favorite show #2 is Cupcake Wars. Favorite show #3 is Iron Chef America (though the "Chairman" drives me batty). Favorite show #4 (and most relaxing to watch) is Diners, Drive-ins & Dives.

Strangely enough, these shows don't make me hungry. And I don't even aspire to cook the things I watch them make, even though I am awed by what they do. But these shows do make me itchy to cook the dishes I enjoy making.

So the combination of Food Network and the unspeakably gorgeous weather have got me in a great mood and going for it in the kitchen. In the last week I've pulled out these favorite recipes:
Good eats. Happy tummy. Great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment