LOOK HERE for recipes, quotes, music, books, environmental stewardship, faith, etc

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Content


I have nothing profound to write... just enjoying the bounty of a good day.
  • Early morning coffee at Peets with a friend, coupled with fascinating conversation.
  • Talking and struggling about the existence of evil with my students, while discussing Book Two of Mere Christianity
  • Making a newsletter resource for parents.
  • Lunch meeting with students about the real things in life.
  • Assisting in planning the first Eden Reforestation Projects staff retreat.
  • Weekly video conference for 90 minutes of training with a really gifted pastor who just needs some support.
  • Taking a long walk up a steep hill to enjoy the view on this unspeakably gorgeous day.
  • Making a great dinner that hit the spot.
Today's manna was more than enough -- I had just what I needed. I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment