I have nothing profound to write... just enjoying the bounty of a good day.
- Early morning coffee at Peets with a friend, coupled with fascinating conversation.
- Talking and struggling about the existence of evil with my students, while discussing Book Two of Mere Christianity
- Making a newsletter resource for parents.
- Lunch meeting with students about the real things in life.
- Assisting in planning the first Eden Reforestation Projects staff retreat.
- Weekly video conference for 90 minutes of training with a really gifted pastor who just needs some support.
- Taking a long walk up a steep hill to enjoy the view on this unspeakably gorgeous day.
- Making a great dinner that hit the spot.