School ended at Providence Hall on Friday with a fantastic graduation ceremony that was even featured on the front page of the Santa Barbara News-Press. It was difficult to say goodbye to a fantastic senior class... but I cannot deny that I am excited for the start of summer.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled, cut into 4-inch long and 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Coarse ground rock salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
Arrange the coated fries in a single layer on the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes on the lower rack until the sweet potatoes soften. Transfer the pan to the upper rack of the oven and bake 10 minutes longer, until fries are crispy.
I dipped mine in ranch dressing.