LOOK HERE for recipes, quotes, music, books, environmental stewardship, faith, etc

Monday, August 16, 2010

Friends Remember Claire

I have been deeply moved by the depth and breadth of responses from those who knew Claire. I will list just a handful here. I will not note the names of those who sent these remembrances, since I did not ask them ahead of time. Thank you to each of you.
We will miss Claire's radiance! Thank you Kelly for sharing these beautiful thoughts. You caught her spirit in your words. Please know that we are praying for you and all her friends, and especially for Cam. May you all walk in the deep knowledge of God's grace in the next little while.

We ache for our brother and rejoice for our sister.


[We] mourn the brokenness of this world and hold to the hope in Christ that Claire and Cam lived through these years by God's grace and in the company of loving friends.

She was truly the most amazing person I have ever known. I think back on the first time I met her; Claire's warm smile and generous nature welcomed me to SBHS and to her life as a friend. She is my inspiration everyday that I am in the classroom, and her kind personality inspires my character towards people.

The tears will flow with happy remembrance of Claire's sweet ways.

I learned a lot from Claire and I want to share that as much as I can.

(Perhaps my favorite.... though ALL have been lovely) Claire was homesick and got to leave camp early. The rest of us are stuck here for the rest of the summer.

Thank you to each of you for your prayers, thoughts, love and faithfulness to her. What a blessing to have such a community of friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment