LOOK HERE for recipes, quotes, music, books, environmental stewardship, faith, etc

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Featured Article - YAY

I'm grateful for YM Today, who is featuring one of my articles in their newsletter this week. YMToday is produced by the Center for Youth Ministry Training, which partners with Memphis Seminary.

The best part is that THEY contacted me for my articles. I have had to pound the pavement pretty hard these past few months to get my writing looked at, so it was pretty cool when they found me. I like that better :)

On another note, yesterday I started back officially at Providence Hall High School as the Campus Pastor. This week the faculty and staff are having in-service meetings all week. Our new student orientation is this Friday, our Back-to-School BBQ for the entire Providence Hall community is this Saturday, and Convocation is next Tuesday, Sept. 1.

So my "new life" juggling several ministry projects is in full swing. I'm grateful and very excited. Thank you to each of you for your care, interest, prayers and support. It's been sweet to hear already from several recent youth group graduates as they get going in college, and also from some of the current Providence Hall students as I prepare to be with them weekly again. I have a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment