Please feel free to share your favorites as well.
Life is good, full of small and sweet pleasures that I enjoy...
- Date Almond Rolls with Coconut from Lassens Foods
- Organic Strawberry Spread from Costco on Brown Rice Cakes (don't knock it till you try it)
- Avocados - at any time of day
- Bike rides -- to the Mission, Lake Los Carneros, Campus Point, on errands
- Scooter rides! especially with a friend in back, feeling summer on your face
- Andy Shauf - sort of a cross between Sondre Lerche (Dan in Real Life soundtrack dude) and Sufjan Stevens
- Tour de France on TV in the morning while I am drinking coffee and eating breakfast
- The Book of Joshua
- Fresh produce from Fairview Gardens -- strawberries, yellow squash, basil, cucumbers, tomatoes
But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds. (Psalm 73:28)
Thanks for being part of my grace-filled life. Feel free to share your own top summer selections.