- Homemade soy latte this morning - Peet's coffee, of course, made with my Italian stovetop espresso maker.
- Ecclesiastes in The Message - God show so much gumption by including this book in the Bible. Rock on.
- 90 minute bike ride -- so stoked I never get tired of riding my bike. I saw bougainvillea nearly vibrate with color and marguerite daisies and citrus trees and poppies everywhere...
- I listened to great podcasts and music as I rode.
- My latest issue of Vegetarian Times arrived in the mail. More cool recipes will appear here, I'm sure.
- Discovered two great new blogs -- Orangette and Victory Home Garden. Both cool locavore blogs.
- Spring has sprung! Birds are singing up a storm outside my window... blue belly lizards are doing their quirky little push ups in the heat of the sun... orchids are bursting in bloom on my patio, salmon-colored and butter yellow roses are all over the bushes in front, our basil plant keeps giving us its wonderful leaves. Even my spunky succulents are blooming with flowers.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...
It's a glorious Saturday... lots of good things to celebrate and enjoy...