LOOK HERE for recipes, quotes, music, books, environmental stewardship, faith, etc

Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Much New Music Monday... March 23, 2009

I was gone all weekend, speaking to some really great students involved with Friday Night Live clubs from all other Southern California. I had a fantastic time with them - they were friendly, fun, willing to speak up, laugh hard and take risks. I pray they will "Just Say Yes" to the real things in life, and not settle for less...

On Mondays I usually talk about new music I'm listening to. But I haven't had time to check out some new music I've gotten. So I'm just going to list what I'm listening to right now. I believe you will not be disappointed by:
  • William Fitzsimmons - the dude has a trippy beard and his bio on his website is pretty intense. I really, really like his music. I play it over and over and over....
  • Shelly Moore Band - good worship music that is clean-sounding and not over-produced. Good, raw sound.
  • Caedmon's Call - I've talked about them before. Amazing.
  • Avett Brothers - Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I like it when I can hear the lyrics. They have great guitar work, and fun acoustic sounds overall.
Off to bed. Still tired from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment