LOOK HERE for recipes, quotes, music, books, environmental stewardship, faith, etc

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fluff

Today's entry will be "lite" - March Madness starts this weekend and it's stinkin' beautiful outside -- so I will not be sitting in front of my computer logging a long blog entry!

I subscribe to a daily email from UrbanDictionary.com, and there were not one but TWO good entries from this week:

Social Notworking:

The practice of spending time unproductively on social-networking websites, especially when one should be working.

Joe - Hey, Mark is constantly updating his Facebook status, does he not have any work to do?

John - His company obviously doesnt realise how much Social Notworking he is doing!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Social%20Notworking&defid=3617456

BlackBuried:

Being inundated and exhausted trying to be on top of all your email 24/7 with your handheld mobile device

Now that I have a BlackBerry, I feel obliged to attend to all my email day and night, it makes me feel BlackBuried

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BlackBuried&defid=3790306

Have a great weekend. Get some rest. Go slow. Sit in the sunshine. Let yourself get bored by keeping it simple. Blessings on you.




No comments:

Post a Comment